New AMT app

IAM FedEx Technicians
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Thursday, October 2, 2014

UNITED WE BARGAIN DIVIDED WE BEG

My name is Randy Sherwood ChiefSherwood@aol.com. I'm Helping Tom with this Class and Craft drive.  We need all AMT's including Inspectors, Job family 16 to print the new card and mail them to the PO Box. (PO Box 69. Cordova TN, 38088). If you have problems with the PO Box, email me.   The Box will remain open and can be addressed NMB, NLRB or FedEx AMT Association.  We need more activity from MEM Line/Hgrs/Avionics/Out Shops and all the small stations.  If you know somebody at these locations, contact them and lets get this finished.  We are all Professional Certificated Airmen just like the Pilots and need to be recognized as such.  This drive is going strong and I'm here to help in any way I can.  Let's quit dragging our feet with this and get it done.  Again It's for the NMB to recognize us as Professionals in our own Class and Craft.  We ARE Professionals and need to be recognized as such.

All who have signed cards back in July of 2013 need to re-submit new cards.  There is a link on the blog to download the new cards.  There is no UNION AFFILIATION on the cards, that because this is not a union drive.  We need to stick together an get the recognition we deserve.  Print off several copies and get your friends to send them in and please write legibly, it's hard to make out some of the cards.

I plan to keep the PO BOX in the near future and want to see what we can do by Nov 30.

Again, if you filled out a card last year, print out 5 or 10 of the new ones and fill them out and get some who haven't filled them out to sign on. Again, this IS NOT A UNION DRIVE.  I'd like to have your email addresses also. I'm proud to be working with Tom and hope I can help you in any way I can.

The link below is interesting, It's worth taking a look at.  Email me and let me know what you think.

Randy
UPS vs FedEx Health Benefits 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Randy!

You have a lot of support out here on the West Coast. We will hit the 1250 mark!

Also, a lot of us out here are very upset with our new high deductible health plan - it sucks and is costing a lot of us big bucks as we head toward the end of the year.. Very interested in what the UPS techs get for healthcare. I heard it blows ours away.

Could not open your link. Would like to share with folks here.

D-