New AMT app

IAM FedEx Technicians
Powered by Conduit Mobile

Monday, July 28, 2014

Is anyone on the Memphis line doing anything to help collect cards?

UNITED WE BARGAIN DIVIDED WE BEG

Unless we get some line guys to download some cards and get others to sign this will go nowhere fast. The same problem will exist that others think they don't have to do nothing that this will get done without them having to sign a card! I don't know if it's lazy or just stupidity that amt's can't fight together for one single cause to stop the bleeding of benefits. You know the only way this place can show shareholders its makes money for them is by cutting our benefits and rumor is already going around that they will really jack up our deductables next year.
I know there are many of you young guys out there that may not use your medical yet but your still paying for something that when you do need it you will be completely shocked when you see how much out of your pocket you will have to pay. I have 2 years left so personally If not for the guys who have always been there with me on this I would rather let the company know there is no more threat from us and do what you will to the AMT's because they must love getting screwed? you can say what you want but just by them knowing this has been going on that they have to think twice before allowing changes that affect us. When there is not more communication between all of us and I shut this down then the chips will fall where they may and I personally hope they stick it so far up your scared selfish ass's that you will make more in General Aviation then here and believe me we are getting real close.
We are the only airline that is not protected by a union. Fine that is what you want I can't do nothing about that, but this is just to get class and craft so you will finally see what they really think of what we do!!!!!!
After almost 9 years of this I am so done with wasting my time. I don't have the technoligyt to have confrence calls I don't have the time to email everyone. I have the time to go to the po box and get the cards you know it takes to get this done, count them put them in order and send them out. Hell I gave perfect instructions here to send to P.O box and thats it and they went to the teamsters and even my house for christ sakes.
 .  Unless guys in the big stations LAX, NEWARK,INDY, MEMPHIS get some kind of system giving out cards and collecting them this won't work.
I want to point out the stations with the biggest balls and the ones who made me most proud to do this and kills me that I failed them. ATLANTA YOU FUCKING ROCK. YOU GOT TOGETHER AND EXCEPT FOR ONE GUY DID WHAT EVERY SINGLE SWINGING DICK SHOULD HAVE. MY GUYS IN LAX AND INDY DID THE BEST THEY COULD BUT MEMPHIS JUST DOES NOT GET IT.
I PRAY THAT SOMETHING IS CHANGING HERE AND IF YOU HEAR ONE GUY BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING I HOPE YOU DO WHAT I DO, I SAY GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU WANT TO  BITCH, YOU WON'T SIGN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT.
I REALLY AM SORRY TO YOU 500 OR SO GUYS WHO SIGNED AND ONCE AGAIN IF NOT FOR YOU I WANT FEDEX TO DO WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY WILL ONCE THIS IS OVER.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's just a suggestion Tom, post a weekly report card on just how the card numbers are stacking up for MEM every couple of weeks so we can see first hand the positive impact of the card design change?

On a different note, from what I am hearing from the pilots is this company is thumbing their nose and refusing to even sit down and negotiate in good faith with them for going on 4 years now?

Of course, if you get the info from the company, I'm sure it's due to the greed of the pilots and would never be the reverse!!

Anonymous said...

Remember - the pilots are the best compensated folks in the world. They have the highest pay, platinum health care and platinum defined benefit pension plan. They did not receive the cuts we have over the years. Their contract has provided protection for them. Tom put up a great bar graph from a news article showing this.

In a nutshell, they have it very good and have no desire to agree on a new contract.

Also, they have been negotiating for about a year and a half.

Anonymous said...

Some AMT headcount numbers below to aid in tracking our card count.

Total AMT headcount: 2428

Some Location Breakdowns:

MEM: 871
LAX: 405
IND - 317
OAK - 70
EWR - 58
ANC - 45
DFW - 37
ATL - 34
ORD - 32
BOS - 21

Phoenix - 17
Philadelphia - 16
Denver - 16
Miami - 15
Houston - 14
Detroit - 12
Minneapolis - 12
Ontario -15
Seattle - 13
San Diego - 12
Columbus - 10
Dulles - 10
Portland, Or - 10
Fort Lauderdale - 9

Anonymous said...

More outreach beyond blog needed in Memphis- a lot guys have no idea what's going on. The locations where we had strong participation had active advocates educating folks on this drive. Boots on the ground in Memphis and Indy will get this thing done.

Anonymous said...

If we made a simple goal of striving to obtain 55% of just those stations listed above, this would be a done deal!!

Just know there are many other smaller stations not listed that are already 75-100% because of the incompetence of management and how they continually show their lack of respect by intimidation.